Welcome to Willoz Consulting!
Julie the Speaker: Julie Willoz, M.A. knows that the workplace can be a highly gratifying part of life with meaningful leadership, happy customers, and effective communication.
Her workshops engage participants to understand the skills and attributes as well as how to implement them immediately. Julie provides you the tools to make the difference!
Julie the Career Coach: Julie prepares you for the next step in your career with resume and cover letting writing, job search strategies, and interview preparation.
- Critical Leadership Competencies
- 5 Leadership Must Do’s
- Leadership Mistakes and What to do Instead
- Top 10 Tips for Effective Leadership
CUSTOMER SERVICE TRACK
- Create Extraordinary Customer Service
- Can be tailored from 1 hour – 3 hour
- Business Writing Essentials
- Manage Your Social Media Professional Reputation
- Overcoming Difficult Employee Relations
“Julie is one of the most engaging speakers I’ve ever witnessed! She knows how to keep your attention while providing critical information that I can implement immediately in my workplace. Will definitely invite her back for more professional development sessions.”
Courtney Edwards, LSU Employment Services Assistant Director
“Julie is an informative and charismatic speaker with an infectious energy that engages everyone in attendance.”
Andy DiGenova, Walt Disney Imagineering Design Administrator, Creative Development